Your Name's Blog
Im Information, Tips & Ramblings
Get Your Completely FREE Training Guide:
Posts By: Mike Krumlauf
Sokule allows you to make income with YOUR Twitter posts!
It’s creators developed an entirely new and free Social Networking community that posts your tweets on Sokule, Twitter and 40 other top sites instantly!
It’s just like Twitter, only 10 times better.
The community is called SOKULE — as in “So KULE for Business!” as the owners put it. And I have to say, they may just have it right.
Why is SOKULE the next BIG step in the social networking revolution?
For starters, SOKULE is just like Twitter but it’s monetized.
That means instead of just posting to Twitter and gaining followers, you can earn $$ when your followers upgrade — and when you see all that Sokule has to offer, upgrading is never a problem!
SOKULE’s innovative Affiliate Program means every time anyone in your audience switches from a free account to one of several enticing paid accounts, you earn fat 20% to 50% commissions.
Now just imagine your thousands of followers – they’re called “Trackers” – reading your messages – called “squeeks” – and upgrading by the droves.
Track right over to…Sokule
Here, in a nutshell, are some of the benefits of squeeking on Sokule:
- Your squeeks are posted on Sokule, Twitter, and 40 other TOP Social Networking sites INSTANTLY! Your friends and followers will never miss a word you have to say.
- Paid members are NOT limited to short tweets…your squeeks can be up to a whopping 500 characters long, enough space to really say something important!
- You can include LIVE clickable LINKS on your profile page!
- Share up to 5 of your photos in your profile!
- Schedule posts to go out at specific future times. That means you can be on vacation and still look like you’re a SOKULE posting pro!
- PLUS, Sokule lets you instantly invite all your Twitter followers to join you on SOKULE!
Does it spark your interest?
I hope so. It sparked mine.
I think Sokule will be one of the most exciting technological innovations to hit social networking this year.
Make sure YOU are part of the excitement and start building your following web wide. Get busy SQUEEKING! 🙂
An Excited Sokule Squeeker
Do you know the #1 way to promote any website online?
What is a solo mailing and how can YOU begin to use this powerful technique today?
A solo ad (sometimes called a solo mailing) is where YOUR personal message gets sent by email to a mailing
list of people who are interested in what you are selling. Typically this is through a well established ezine.
Let me reiterate that…YOUR message to the entire list.
Not a small part of an ezine. Not part of a package of ads. Not part of anything.
Your message stands alone, hence the name “solo”.
These Ezine mailings work because people REQUEST them.
That’s what opt-in lists are all about. People chose to subscribe to newsletters that discuss topics that interest them. Since they requested the information, they happily read it. They WANT this information. No one is pushing it at them.
And there are only TWO ways to get one of these solo ads:
1. Convince another marketer with a huge list to send your selling message as a joint venture.
[This can be tricky unless you are a “big name” already]
2. Buy a solo ad from an established ezine publisher.
Now THIS is something anyone can do!
And if you are a member of the Directory of Ezines (DOE) it is easier still. Just log in, search for ezines in your category that sell solo ads and find the one that fits your budget.
Worried about cost? Don’t be! Some solo ads to ezines with about 50,000 subscribers cost less than $100!
That means YOUR ad goes out to the entire mailing list for less than 100 bucks.
DID YOU KNOW that over 300 publishers offer DOE Lifetime members even MORE of a discount?
It’s true. Just add “DOE discount” to your search and BOOM you find ezines that offer solo ads at a discount!
But you must be a MEMBER of the Directory of Ezines to do this.
Happily, you can become a member right now!
Make no mistake, solo mailings are very powerful. And you could be using this powerful technique right now…
Well, maybe in a few minutes 🙂
I hope you do!
I wanted to give you a quick review of the new Free Twitter tool, TweetGlide.
It’s a new product from the infamous, Mike Filsaime (internet marketing guru and one of my personal mentors). Mike’s idea is actually similar to TweetDeck. The viral power of Filsaime’s new product is insane though. There hasn’t been an actual launch of the product, and almost exclusively by people tweeting, there have been over 3000 downloads in the past 24 hours. I’m sure that’s just the start, and it’s proof that social marketing is a great viral tool.
I used TweetDeck before for all me tweeting needs, but now I’ve replaced it with TweetGlide since it does have a bit of a marketer’s spin and most of the same features as TweetDeck.
Alright, so here are a few of the features and benefits:
- It’s FREE…and works very similar to TweetDeck
- Manage multiple twitter and facebook accounts from place
- Ability to use the desktop application for your PC (and soon an app for your iPhone and Mac)
- Tweet 140+ characters (yep)
- Ability to post ads in the program that are only seen by other members
- Earn credits while you post your tweets to increase your ad exposures
- Great affiliate program to earn while you and your referrals tweet
- Premium upgrade is available with additional ad benefits…and it’s quite inexpensive
All you have to do is download it for free and maintain the same Twitter activity you were before you heard about this.
Only now, you will additional free traffic from your activity.
Pretty straight forward, but extremely powerful.
Feel free to test out TweetGlide for yourself and let me know what your thoughts are.
Drop a comment below.
Whenever you consider joining a network marketing company, you need to look at a number of different criteria before diving in. It’s important to do your research. Here are a few points to consider:
1. Is it a good product? This is absolutely vital to your decision, because as was seen with thousands of failed MLM projects between 2000 and 2009, if the product doesn’t hold its own, the entire business is doomed to fail. And guess what…when the company goes down, that means your earnings and residual income disappear too… POOF!
Without fail, be sure to know that the product you are selling is good, it has strong demand, and it is competitively priced. Only if you’re happy buying it yourself should you consider selling it to your downline.
2. Does it provide residual income or once-only payments? The wonder of network marketing and the true potential of the Internet can only be realized if you can be paid time and time again for something you do only once. If you join a good residual income program, you can achieve this. If not, you’ll need to work infinitely harder for every individual commission check and it will be more difficult to grow a bigger income, month after month.
3. How frequently are you paid? This is important because some network marketing opportunities don’t pay automatically, and some only every couple of months. To be able to manage your cash flow and budget properly, you need to know how frequently your payments are going to come.
4. How much commission do you receive? As for the above, before you embark in a MLM program, it’s important to know how much you will earn per sale. Only then can you set a promotions budget accordingly (if you want one), and be able to gauge performance and growth.
5. How does the downline matrix work? Some programs pay you on direct referrals only, some for the first 2 layers, and some pay you ten layers deep. You need this information so you can estimate your earnings by the number of referrals you make.
Global Virtual Opportunities’ (GVO) answers to the vital criteria questions…
1. Is it a good product?
Yes. In fact it is the best, perhaps even the only webhosting and network marketing tools service available specifically for online network marketing professionals. Can you think of any business owner online who doesn’t need their own hosting account? The GVO Titanium account is the perfect marriage of webhosting (most reliable for internet marketing), webconferenceing, autorespnder and MLM opportunity.
2. Does it provide once-only payments or residual income?
Residual income from your referrals’ monthly fees. The best part is that you’re not only paid on your own efforts but also from those above and below you in the matrix.
3. How frequently are you paid?
Monthly by cheque, Paypal or GlobalXchange.
4. How much commission do you receive?
For each of your direct referrals, you will earn 50% in the first month. Each month after that, you earn 20% on direct referrals and the remaining 30% is distributed to your up- and downline.
5. How does the matrix work?
GVO has a unique commissions method which could result in a very high income. Its method of paying upwards and downwards in the matrix means you should expect to earn more than was available in previous models, that the rewards come quicker, and that you can earn by doing nothing at all (if you want to), although it won’t be nearly as much as if you use some of your time to promote your links.
How much you earn in the long run depends on two factors therefore:
1. How early you get involved. The sooner you do, the more referrals will spill over into your downline, and the more money you will make.
2. How much work you do. Obviously, the more you promote, the more direct referrals you will achieve. Do nothing and you’ll be reliant on your downline and upline, working on your behalf. Do a lot and you’ll grow direct referral bonuses, you’ll have the support of your upline and – potentially – a monthly five-figure income. Yes, it’s really that good!
How do I join GVO?
Joining GVO is easy. Just signup at this page. We’ll then tell you more about the opportunity and show you exactly how to get it working for you.
All the best,
Are you a blogger?
Well first off i think the main question that you need
to ask is “what is a blog?”
Is it a place to share your thoughts?
Is it a place to make money?
Is it an online newspaper or magazin
Well yes! and it’s also…. Whatever you need it to BE!
And also Whatever you need your audience to do… Which
People visit my blog to see what I have to say, see if
i have any cool content up on it, or even simply to
connect with me.
I have people coming to my blog from all over (now it is
not the prettiest blog in the world, but its in the process
of getting a makeover) and why?
Because they are here for a reason!
I am an internet marketer and they can learn something
from me, or get their quota of internet marketing related
gossip or whatever.
You wont see teddy bears or pewter figurines appearing
one day, because I have become clear about what my blog
is about… Online Marketing!
My topic has been set out and even if i did happen to
mention myself talking about figurines, It would be internet
marketing (If that’s possible)
What I am trying to say really is that if you have a blog
you need to get serious about what you actually want from
… and if you don’t have a blog started yet, you NEED to get one!
All the best,
Get Your Completely FREE Training Guide:
© 2017 Mike Krumlauf | Entrepreneur, Nurse and Funseeker.