Banner ads work…period.
Advertising on the internet is constantly evolving. There are several ways to get traffic to your website, but unfortunately that makes it challenging and confusing to know the best ways to advertise your site.
One of best forms of advertising though is using banner ads. You see them everywhere. You can find them in the search engines. You find them on personal websites. You find them on blogs. It’s actually tough to go to any website without seeing a banner ad or two. For these reasons, they have become one of the widest methods to entice the buyers and get targeted traffic. That makes them extremely beneficial and, even better, low cost when approached properly.
Banners ads are usually based on brand recognition. Specifically, they are created to advertise individual products and services. The text within the banner ads describes idetailed information with the sole purpose to attract users to click on the ad and be driven to the website or offer page. It’s a very effective way to get high quality traffic to an offer.
The best banners are targeted at certain individuals or to solve a concer.
This helps to reduce the users that are not truly interested or and grab only people who are looking to purchase from the website. This targeted traffic is the true reason for using banner ads.
Getting targeted traffic means higher sales and
There is no standard banner advertisement campaign as the methods people use tend to have large variations. You can use Google AdWords and Overture to get further insight on effective campaigns to use that are more effective. When you find a banner ad that grabs your attention, you can use similar tactics to advertise your own campaigns.
Using google and overture, you can get the right help to locate the words and phrases to include in your advertising campaign. With the right words and phrases you have a higher chance to get the traffic you’re looking for. Without the right keywords, you could be wasting time and energy.
Here are 7 tips to increase the effectiveness of your banner ads:
- Choose attention grabbing content for your banner ad. You have very limited space to use, so you need to have high quality content in the ad.
- Add attention grabbing but relavent pictures on the ad to give the users a visual of the roduct or offer. Seeing is truly believing in the eyes of the consumer.
- Avoid using banners larger than 5Kb. If you’re targeting a certain website to place your banner ad, make sure you check out their banner ad guidelines.
- Avoid using too many different colors and fonts. Sometimes, the simpler the concept, the better the conversion. You want to appear professional.
- Use the “call to action” advertising method of “click here for more exciting information.” Make sure people viewing your ad know what you want them to do. This is VERY important.
- Keep your ad content readable. Make it motivational but not too cluttered with information. You only want to peak their interest to click the ads.
- Test, test, test. Make different versions of the banner ad and see which ones convert the best. AND, MAKE SURE THE LINKS WORK!! 🙂
Feel free to use these tips to improve your banner ad campains.
Banner ads can be very effective and low cost way to get high quality and targeted traffic.
To your greatest success,